Internal medicine doctors, also known as internists, focus on prevention and treatment of conditions and diseases in adults. Community Medical Associates' internists are trained in adult medicine and care for adolescents and adults with a wide range of health concerns, from common illnesses to complex, chronic medical problems. They are well equipped to solve difficult diagnostic challenges and can manage care for severe chronic conditions or in situations where multiple illnesses are involved.
Your internist coordinates your care with other specialists as needed to provide comprehensive, high-quality care. Whether it's facilitating appropriate screenings, providing information on leading a healthy lifestyle or managing chronic disease, your internist serves as your personal health advocate. Internists provide a full range of services, including:
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Inpatient and outpatient care for diseases
- Care of minor injuries
- Preventive care, including physical exams and well-woman exams
- Sports physical exams
- Senior care services
- Pre- and post-operative consultations
To make an appointment with one of our internal medicine doctors, call 245-4CMA.
Same-Day Appointments Available.
Community Medical Associates is offering same-day appointments with a primary care provider. Every attempt will be made to select the provider of your choice, however, same-day appointments will be scheduled based on provider availability.
Raymund Untalan, M.D.
Melissa Watson, RN, MSN,FNP-C