Felix M. Marti, M.D.
Board-Certified Family Practice Physician
About Dr. Marti:
Dr. Felix Marti is a new family medicine physician at Community Medical Associates. He is a member of the medical staff at San Angelo Community Medical Center.
He received his medical degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina in Guadalajara, with top rankings in his class, and completed his residency in family medicine at Manatí Medical Center Hospital in Puerto Rico.
Dr. Marti enjoys serving the community and working with the broad spectrum of patients that family medicine offers from infants to teenagers to adults and the geriatric population.
He is fluent in both English and Spanish and is always seeking to grow and learn, keeping up to date with current guidelines.
He practices evidence-based medicine and enjoys a true patient-physician bond, where trust, professionalism and communication are paramount.
Dr. Marti is married and has three children.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Care of minor injuries
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women's health care
- Senior care services
Board-certified, American Board of Family Medicine
B.S., University of Puerto Rico
Medical School: Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, Guadalajara, Mexico
Residency: Residency: Manatí Medical Center Hospital, Manatí, Puerto Rico
CMA One - 2142 Sunset Drive
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
office closed for lunch 12 - 1 p.m.
To Make An Appointment:
Accepting new patients
Most insurance accepted, including: BCBS, United Healthcare, Signa, Aetna, Tricare, Humana, Amerigroup, Medicare, Medicaid