Christopher Peterson, M.D.
Board-Certified Family Practice Physician
About Dr. Peterson:
Dr. Peterson is a native of San Angelo and a board certified family practice physician who treats his patients like family. He looks forward to building long-term doctor-patient relationships with the people of his hometown and he'll work closely with you so you can determine the best course of treatment together.
He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and completed his residency at the Memorial Southwest Healthcare Systems.
Primary Care Services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases, including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, skin, and nervous and reproductive systems
- Care of minor injuries
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women's health care
- Senior care services
Board-certified, American Board of Family Medicine
Medical School: University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Residency: Residency: Memorial Southwest Healthcare Systems
CMA One - 2142 Sunset Drive
Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
office closed for lunch 12 - 1 p.m.
To Make An Appointment:
Accepting new patients
Most insurance accepted, including: BCBS, United Healthcare, Signa, Aetna, Tricare, Humana, Medicare, Medicaid