Community Medical Associates' family practice doctors coordinate care for individuals or the entire family. Our doctors have the training and expertise to recognize and treat a full range of acute and chronic illnesses that affect children and adults.
Your family practice doctor works collaboratively with specialists and other health care professionals to ensure you have seamless, comprehensive care. Our doctors are well equipped to provide a full range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services, including:
- Acute and follow-up visits
- Minor injuries
- Care and management of chronic health conditions
- Health screenings, physical exams and sports physicals
- Immunizations and travel health care
- Preventive care and education on diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits
- Regular checkups and immunizations for children
- Women's health care
To make an appointment with one of our family practice doctors, call 245-4CMA.
Same-Day Appointments Available.
Community Medical Associates is offering same-day appointments with a primary care provider. Every attempt will be made to select the provider of your choice, however, same-day appointments will be scheduled based on provider availability.
Peter P. Chang, M.D.
Felix M. Marti, M.D
Brett J. Nile, M.D.
Christopher Peterson, M.D.
Cynthia A. Rutledge, D.O
Sherrie Bouissey, RN, FNP-BC
Orelia (Lollie) Saldivar, MSN, RNC, FNP-C