Heart and Vascular Center:
Cardiac care at the CMA Heart & Vascular Center focuses on the functions and disorders of the heart and circulatory system. According to the American Heart Association, 84 million people in the U.S. suffer from some form of cardiovascular disease, which affects blood flow throughout the body. Cardiovascular disease can lead to heart attacks, strokes or other serious complications.
The heart care specialists at the CMA Heart & Vascular Center provide routine and preventive cardiac services, as well as help manage chronic conditions. We are dedicated to helping you maintain a healthy heart. All CMA Heart & Vascular physicians are members of the medical staff at San Angelo Community Medical Center.
Designated as Concho Valley's only accredited Chest Pain Center and the only area hospital to receive heart failure accreditation, San Angelo Community Medical Center provides comprehensive heart and vascular care to patients in the Concho Valley.
Our diagnostic services include:
- Patient consultation and follow-up
- Stress testing with echo and nuclear imaging
- Echo imaging vascular lab for evaluation of carotid disease
- Peripheral arterial disease and abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Pacemaker and defibrillator evaluation and follow-up
- Complete arrhythmia diagnostic capability with Holter monitoring
Our hospital procedures include:
- Carotid artery stenting
- Internal cardiac defibrillator (ICD)
- Placement of pacemakers
- Triple A stenting (abdominal aortic aneurysm)
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm stents
- Endovascular aortic aneurysm repair
- Lung and vascular surgery
- Heart valve repair and replacement
- Heart bypass surgery
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization and peripheral
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation
- Consultative cardiology
- Coronary and peripheral artery interventions
Blood Pressure Recommendations
Click here for more information about cardiac care services.
To schedule an appointment with one of our new cardiologists, call 245-4501.
Ask about same-day appointments.
Location and contact information:
Community Medical Associates Heart & Vascular Center
3350 Executive Drive
San Angelo, TX 76904
Robert D. Bennett, M.D.
Michael Blanc, M.D.,
Kai Jack Sun, D.O.
RN, MSN, FNP-C
Mary Wilson, RN,